Send PM

[Q & A] My mi5 doesn't turn on nor charge

[ Promote]
121 2 |
07:21, Oct-13-2017 | Via mobile
|
|
Go to reply no.
After 7 months I've bought my mi5, it finally doens't charge nor turn on anymore. The problem started when I've put it in the economy mode, then it started to charge slowly, I had to wait a whole day to 100% charge. The other day I left it totally discharge, then it stopped to charge and didn't turn on anymore. I don't know what to do, somebody help me. I'm thinking of return the product and take my money back, is it possible? (I haven't been practicing my english, I wish you understand)
Favorite Share

Super moderator

Insider | Tech Enthusiast

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
851 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchYeelight Bedside LampMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi KeyMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2016AnTuTuAwesome!MarshmallowMi 5 ProRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Redmi Note 3MIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaOlympics Medal2100K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20171900K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali Happy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Holi MedalSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Puzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourHappy New Year10 Million Forum PostsSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI KingAndroid ElfHumor MasterMIUI Medals Collector

07:39, Oct-13-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Hi!

It might be something wrong with your cable and it affects your device since you need to charge it a whole day. Even using slow charge, it doesn't even need more than 3 hours to get your Mi5 fully charged.

So, the battery might get damaged too. I advise you to go to nearest service center to repair your device.

Regards.
choukawaii
WANT TO FIND A REASON WHY MY DEVICES ALL DIED | THE MAGIC AND MACHINES THEY STOPPED AND THE VIRUS SET IN

FIND A GOOD SOLUTION HOW TO FIX THIS UP | YOU MADE THESE CRAZY WORLDS | I'M STUCK BETWEEN THE TWO

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:52, Oct-17-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Hi. I had the same problem as you. The usb cable didnt charge at the same speed, I check with Ampere. Then the battery was drained completly. Tobturn in back on I had to give it less power (dont know why it works that way) so I left it charging on my laptop. After it came back on I switched to the Quick charger. For mr the problem was only the cable. I guess it got damamged, or a pin stoped working. Do a bit of reserch about the new cable, to see how much voltage it supports.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list