Send PM

[Q & A] My mi5 doesn't turn on nor charge

[ Promote]
61 2 |
07:21, Oct-13-2017 | Via mobile
|
|
Go to reply no.
After 7 months I've bought my mi5, it finally doens't charge nor turn on anymore. The problem started when I've put it in the economy mode, then it started to charge slowly, I had to wait a whole day to 100% charge. The other day I left it totally discharge, then it stopped to charge and didn't turn on anymore. I don't know what to do, somebody help me. I'm thinking of return the product and take my money back, is it possible? (I haven't been practicing my english, I wish you understand)
Favorite Share

Insider | Tech Enthusiast

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
654 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi KeyMijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi BandUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!Mi 4cMi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Redmi 3SMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaOlympics MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Russia2100K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Thanksgiving DayHappy Diwali1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearSuper SundayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper Monday1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 990000 Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Vietnam10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySurge S1Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentForum Contest LoverMi TalentDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Story TellerInbox ZeroRingtone ExpertHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI Expert

07:39, Oct-13-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Hi!

It might be something wrong with your cable and it affects your device since you need to charge it a whole day. Even using slow charge, it doesn't even need more than 3 hours to get your Mi5 fully charged.

So, the battery might get damaged too. I advise you to go to nearest service center to repair your device.

Regards.
choukawaii
WANT TO FIND A REASON WHY MY DEVICES ALL DIED | THE MAGIC AND MACHINES THEY STOPPED AND THE VIRUS SET IN

FIND A GOOD SOLUTION HOW TO FIX THIS UP | YOU MADE THESE CRAZY WORLDS | I'M STUCK BETWEEN THE TWO

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:52, Oct-17-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Hi. I had the same problem as you. The usb cable didnt charge at the same speed, I check with Ampere. Then the battery was drained completly. Tobturn in back on I had to give it less power (dont know why it works that way) so I left it charging on my laptop. After it came back on I switched to the Quick charger. For mr the problem was only the cable. I guess it got damamged, or a pin stoped working. Do a bit of reserch about the new cable, to see how much voltage it supports.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list