Send PM

[Q & A] My mi5 doesn't turn on nor charge

[ Promote]
142 2 |
07:21, Oct-13-2017 | Via mobile
|
|
Go to reply no.
After 7 months I've bought my mi5, it finally doens't charge nor turn on anymore. The problem started when I've put it in the economy mode, then it started to charge slowly, I had to wait a whole day to 100% charge. The other day I left it totally discharge, then it stopped to charge and didn't turn on anymore. I don't know what to do, somebody help me. I'm thinking of return the product and take my money back, is it possible? (I haven't been practicing my english, I wish you understand)
Favorite Share

Super moderator

悪者の主

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1019 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi KeyMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 4cMi 5 ProThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI P2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Fan From Vietnam1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 201610 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersSurge S1Super TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterSuper MondayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Super SundayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Happy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI World Tour90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI FB Follower25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master App TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOreoStar WarsQuick SurveyMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverInbox ZeroMi Story TellerApp TalentRingtone Star Mi TalentDebate MasterForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterTheme Talent

07:39, Oct-13-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Hi!

It might be something wrong with your cable and it affects your device since you need to charge it a whole day. Even using slow charge, it doesn't even need more than 3 hours to get your Mi5 fully charged.

So, the battery might get damaged too. I advise you to go to nearest service center to repair your device.

Regards.
choukawaii

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:52, Oct-17-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Hi. I had the same problem as you. The usb cable didnt charge at the same speed, I check with Ampere. Then the battery was drained completly. Tobturn in back on I had to give it less power (dont know why it works that way) so I left it charging on my laptop. After it came back on I switched to the Quick charger. For mr the problem was only the cable. I guess it got damamged, or a pin stoped working. Do a bit of reserch about the new cable, to see how much voltage it supports.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list