Send PM

[Q & A] My mi5 doesn't turn on nor charge

[ Promote]
178 2 |
07:21, Oct-13-2017 | Via mobile
|
|
Go to reply no.
After 7 months I've bought my mi5, it finally doens't charge nor turn on anymore. The problem started when I've put it in the economy mode, then it started to charge slowly, I had to wait a whole day to 100% charge. The other day I left it totally discharge, then it stopped to charge and didn't turn on anymore. I don't know what to do, somebody help me. I'm thinking of return the product and take my money back, is it possible? (I haven't been practicing my english, I wish you understand)
Favorite Share

Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1223 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi  BunnyMi BandMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5 Pro1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Olympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017Pokemon Master MedalDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO Medal300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Puzzle Master3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyStar WarsOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum Indonesia Independence DayRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMi Story TellerOTA FeedbackMi TalentInbox ZeroApp TalentForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Expert

07:39, Oct-13-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Hi!

It might be something wrong with your cable and it affects your device since you need to charge it a whole day. Even using slow charge, it doesn't even need more than 3 hours to get your Mi5 fully charged.

So, the battery might get damaged too. I advise you to go to nearest service center to repair your device.

Regards.
choukawaii

BACK TO BASIC WITH FUN WITH CHOU | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:52, Oct-17-2017 | From Mi 5
|
Hi. I had the same problem as you. The usb cable didnt charge at the same speed, I check with Ampere. Then the battery was drained completly. Tobturn in back on I had to give it less power (dont know why it works that way) so I left it charging on my laptop. After it came back on I switched to the Quick charger. For mr the problem was only the cable. I guess it got damamged, or a pin stoped working. Do a bit of reserch about the new cable, to see how much voltage it supports.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list