MIUI Beta Team - Global

MIUI Beta Team member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Forum AppSuper MondayMIUI Fan From Indonesia13 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanHeart to HeartMIUI 10

12:22, Mar-28-2019 | From Redmi 5A
|
Nothing special 😔😔
sumit2001(MIUI Beta Team Member)
QQ ID:-1584601957
Email ID :- sumits.singh9028@gmail.com

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Devices QuizHeart to Heart13 Million Forum Members

12:24, Mar-28-2019 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Xiaomi the best!
#Mi Love U & I!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 3
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM
12:30, Mar-28-2019 | From PC
|
i am mi and miui lover so i can not explain in the word there is many fantastic latest and advance feature looks design all is well so that i want to say east is west mi is the best in the world..
MI Smart Phone Lover

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

12:35, Mar-28-2019 | From Mi MIX 3
|
my dad is using his xiaomi for about 4 years without any complaints.
I switched to xiaomi after my Galaxy note 5 got laggy. never going back to Samsung again.

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
12:36, Mar-28-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
The redmi note 5 is my first Xiaomi device and it was a huge surprise to me the value that I got for my money. I wish my family would stop buying iPhones as they complain all the time about them. So if I won a new device I would give it to someone in my family who could really use a breath of fresh air from overpriced products 😅

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Happy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI 10Discuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Happy 2019MIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid Elf10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter Follower

12:46, Mar-28-2019 | From Mi 9
|
the redmi 4 was my first device that I bought. I bought it because I saw that it had good specs for that really low price, and that device is very amazing for that price but still it felt a little treat so I sold it somehow and got the redmi 5 plus because that was the newest redmi there was on the market. another redmi 5 plus filled lighted good upgrade it's bigger and better. now I fell in love with the low prices so I started looking up devices and started to be a phone guy. now I'm hooked and I'm always watching what's the new device that's coming out in the world. but also I saw that xiaomi has a flagship than mi 8 was coming out so I started working, and I'm saying I'm starting to work because I was 17 at the time. and at the work I was working at you had to do night shifts. so I bought the meat at 8 and downloaded Google camera because at that time there wasn't a night mode, and I just took a picture and the quality was just amazing. and on the meat 8 I could play and start anything and it was just the fastest. some people say the mi 8 was a miss, because of the big notch, no IR blaster, small battery... and so on... but I love the device and I haven't sold it I kept it and gave it to my mother. and now I have to mi 9 and then mi 9 is just amazing. I feel like I went into the future one year and came back with this phone. even though it needs some software updates it's the best phone xiaomi ever brought out.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi VRMagic CubeMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Ninety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppI Love 20162100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalySuper Monday300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Super Saturday1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 9MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SHappy New Year2 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super SundayMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day Medal900K Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi DropOreo13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHeart to HeartAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 1025 Million Strong7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverDebate Master9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeSurpriseMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryYouth PledgeStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

12:51, Mar-28-2019 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
xiaomi is the best

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureMIUI 20179 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfForum Contest Lover

12:53, Mar-28-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
i am from India
Redmi 2 prime was first device and after that i was purchased and used
Redmi note 3,
Redmi note 4,
Redmi note 5 pro,
Redmi note 6 pro -----

only because i like miui and performance of mi devices
waiting for a 5G device from mi--------🧐🧐🧐

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
71 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Weekly Devices QuizHappy 2019

12:55, Mar-28-2019 | From PC
|
XIaomi shpuld relase more android one phones... MIUI has bugs which need to be resolved... SO instead of making a customized UI, why not make android one phones?

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Die-hard MIUI Fan

12:56, Mar-28-2019 | From Redmi 6
|
Before I used Samsung, Lenovo and Sony. Im not saying they are bad. But since I change to Xiaomi since 2017... I become in love with Xiaomi and MIUI... saw friends use Mi4i... then i buy Redmi 4a, adding 2nd phone, Redmi 4w. Then bought a cheap secondhand Redmi 5. Then now I bought Redmi 6 (currently using it) and I thought I will fall in love with Redmi 7 series. I love Xiaomi. MIUI is totally different than other UI. Practical, efficient, rocks, wonderful and this is why maybe why MIUI is the longest android rom ever. Thanks Xiaomi for provide good device to us. Me always Xiaomi till the last breath. 😘

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list