MIUI Bugs & Mi Drop

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1881 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraNinebot MiniMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 35 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearHappy DiwaliSuper MondayMIUI 300 WeeksSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasSuper SaturdaySurge S1MiPopMIUI ReviewStar Of IconsMIUI SuperstarStar Bug Finder2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerGolden Idea CreatorMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Twitter FollowerIndia Independence Day6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Insta FollowerRedmi Note 5/ProApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorBest ArticleHumor MasterMedal of Honor 2017 - ModsMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserStar WarsTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanBlack SharkMIUI KingApp StarSurprise9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableTheme TalentOTA FeedbackOreoMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

[Special Team Recruiting] MIUI Global Beta Stable Testers Wanted for Redmi Note 5 (Whyred)!! Apply Now!!

[ Promote]
37128 312 |
20:04, Sep-18-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Stable-Tester-Recruitment.png

Hi Redmi Note 5 (Whyred) users,
We have great news for you! For the first time, we gonna start the Global Beta Stable ROM testing programme for Redmi Note 5 (Whyred). The programme has started and we are recruiting Mi Fans to enjoy the update. If you want to give your device a new look and check out lots of cool new features, welcome to join our MIUI for Redmi Note 5 (Whyred) Global Beta Stable Testing Program! Your suggestions will help us make a truly gorgeous product for everyone. Wanna join us? Have a look at the instructions below and submit your application right now!

Must Read Before Application

This is the MIUI Beta Stable Tester - Global recruiting thread and this team will test only Global ROM, so only apply here if you're willing to test it. Asking for the transfer to join the Beta Team - China/Global after selection will not be accepted and shall be removed.

Current Special Team members such as  
Super Moderators / Moderators / Intern Moderators / Resources / App Review / Beta / Device / News / Fan Site / Designer / Photography / Bug Hunter Team members, you do not need to apply again since you have already obtained the permission.

Application Time

Application Deadline: October 21st (Beijing Time)
We will send you forum PM to let you know if you're selected. Please don't forget to check your PM on October 27th

Recruitment Requirements

1. Communication Language: English
2. Communication Tool: QQ (It is a must, no other alternative tool)
3. Device(s):
Redmi Note 5 (Whyred)/Redmi Note 5 Pro
4. Other Requirements:
  • - You must have the device to apply
  • - Must be using latest MIUI Global Stable ROM
  • - Must be active in QQ Group
  • - Willing to discuss with other members of in QQ MIUI Stable Tester - Global group

Application Procedures

Leave a reply to this thread in the following format.
Name:

Experience:
Self-intro:
QQ ID:
Screenshot of About Phone:

Reply for example:
Name: Sakib Uddin
Experience: I've 5 years of experience in article writing (both Native and English)
Self-intro: I've graduated in B.Sc. (EEE) and I've previous experience in forum management. I'm using MIUI ROM since 2015 and I'm familiar with the process of flashing ROMs, troubleshooting computer and I am good at supporting users with their queries. Last but not least, I am an MIUI enthusiastic.
QQ ID: 3455695379

Redmi-Note-5-About.png

Note: The above statements are for an example purpose only. Please fill it with your original details and show your writing skill.

FAQ

• - Please read the Flashing Guide - Click Here
  • - Backup files before Flashing
  • - Report Bugs when encountered - Click Here

MIUI Stable Tester - Global Privileges

• - Direct contact with the MIUI Officials
  • - The outstanding performers will get the chance to join in the MIUI Bug Hunter Team
  • - Priority to join MIUI Official activities and events
  • - Read permission 89
  • - Access to MIUI Beta Stable updates
  • - Larger attachment size

Responsibilities

• - Should join the QQ MIUI Stable Tester - Global Group Within his first Assessment
  • - If a user failed to join QQ MIUI Stable Tester - Global before the First Assessment He/She will be removed from MIUI Stable Tester - Global
  • - Flash the regular Beta Stable updates
  • - Should discuss with fellow members of the QQ MIUI Stable Tester - Global group
  • - The answer to users' query/posts in the Bugs subforum
  • - Report the issue(s)/bug(s) on time
  • - The user must post Bugs and Feature Request threads with Bug Mods permission
  • - If a User post 3 Bugs or feature request threads without Mods permission s/he will be removed from the team immediately

Reminder

This is Beta Stable ROM, so please expect bugs with the ROM and think twice before you apply for it. Also, there's not only one device that the developers are working on, so bugs need time to fix, please do not rush the Developers or Admins or Mods.
Favorite33 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

1712027758 + 1 Great!
santiawigati + 10 + 2 Awesome!
1844451919 + 2 Fantastic!
22354126354 + 4 Fantastic!
InRavenX + 2 Great!
max8080 + 5 Great!
Dimoncik + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
AMQBarkaati + 2 Thanks!
colaus + 5 Great!
WoonMunChong + 1 Agreed!
Marcos1809 + 1 Great!
asc67 + 5 I like it. Thanks!
micvelten + 1 Great!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
RESHAD_UZZAMAN + 5 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Awesome!

Experience +60  Prestige +2  View Rating Log

MIUI Bugs & Mi Drop

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1881 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraNinebot MiniMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 35 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourPuzzle MasterMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearHappy DiwaliSuper MondayMIUI 300 WeeksSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasSuper SaturdaySurge S1MiPopMIUI ReviewStar Of IconsMIUI SuperstarStar Bug Finder2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerGolden Idea CreatorMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Twitter FollowerIndia Independence Day6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Insta FollowerRedmi Note 5/ProApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorBest ArticleHumor MasterMedal of Honor 2017 - ModsMost Active MIUIerMost Popular Forum UserStar WarsTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanBlack SharkMIUI KingApp StarSurprise9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableTheme TalentOTA FeedbackOreoMIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

Author| 15:27, Oct-06-2018 | From PC
|
Hi Dear User's,
Those who would like to apply for MIUI Stable Tester-Global (Redmi Note 5), please reply as below Format. Reply other than application might be removed as an irrelevant reply.

Name:
Experience:
Self-intro:
QQ ID:

Thanks for your understanding

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Surprise

04:02, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by InRavenX at 23:32, Oct-09-2018

• Name: InRavenX;
  • Experience: I've 2 years of experience in article writing (both Native and English);
  • Self-intro: I have an incomplete higher education. More than two years I have been helping Mi fans in their problems. I have an experience of moderation on the forum. I am the current beta tester of the A1 device, troubleshooting computer and I am good at supporting users with their queries. Last but not least, I am an MIUI enthusiastic;
  • QQ ID: 2630393938;

An example of my topics on the forum
  • http://en.miui.com/thread-3922160-1-1.html
  • http://en.miui.com/thread-3694813-1-1.html
  • http://en.miui.com/thread-4150237-1-1.html

IMG_20181001_230132_720.jpg

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

max8080 + 5 Great!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySummer Mi Bunny10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndia Independence Day

15:20, Sep-29-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
This post was edited by 91591430 at 20:24, Oct-13-2018

Name : Jaidev

Experience: Almost 8 years experience with flashing roms.

Self-intro: I'm a BTech graduate and I've been using Android devices since 2010. I was a tester for lots of roms / apps / mods for several developers on XDA. I've successfully tested for 3Minit battery mods by Garry Harrington, kernels for Samsung S3 for Andrulux, Diet kernels for Redmi 3s prime, Custom roms for Tab S2 and S3 etc..
Some times these tests will result in BL and flashing stock roms is the only way to recover the devices, so I've plenty of hands on experience in soft bricking devices and bringing them back to life.

I know that testing roms takes lots of patience and skill.

Ps :Currently I'm using MIUI EU -  MIUI based custom rom on my Whyred device but I'll flash global rom if I get selected as a tester.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys really soon.

Screenshot_2018-09-29-12-47-56-036_com.android.settings.png

QQ Id  :3113907886

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

hridoy43 + 5 Great!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum Members

15:24, Sep-29-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Name: Mubeen Ullah
Experience: MIUI 9.5 & MIUI 10 Global Stable Rom use.
Self-intro: I am an old android user who always keep an eye on latest technologies. I am using Mi products for more than a year now. I am also a Facebook level 50 editor and level 7 maps editor in Google Maps. I am a technology enthusiast.
QQ ID: 3417565208
Screenshot_2018-09-29-12-07-37-306_com.android.settings.png

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
01:58, Sep-30-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Name Duc Làm
exp : 2 year using android and be very interesting in miui after use Xiaomi note 5 for. 3 months ,know flash , knowdege about all rom , số on
QQ : 1850793809

Screenshot_2018-09-30-00-54-17-425_com.android.settings.png

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI Forum AppSurprise

00:46, Sep-30-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Name:  Rik Namchoom

Experience: I'm an application developer (Vb.net) and have been using various Android ROMs since 2012-13. This is my first Xiaomi phone, however with my previous experiences with various other ROMS, I think I'm suitable to a beta tester for stable beta of MIUI 10.

Self-intro: Graduated in 2012 with BTECH CSE, I'm working as an application developer for Windows since 2013.

QQ ID: 1517053838

Screenshot_2018-09-29-22-16-01-299_com.android.settings.png

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
36 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi BandMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia1700K Forum MembersDiwali 1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super FridayMIUI P3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI World TourSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayI Love 20161 Million Forum Members2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyDebate MasterWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerAndroid GuruHumor MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMi TalentForum Contest Lover

22:38, Sep-29-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
ROBERTO
DIAMOND MEMBER
In past, MI 4 beta tester. Entusiast fan
QQ ID: 1879861097

Screenshot_2018-09-29-16-36-12-129_com.android.settings.png

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Marathon MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruMIUI Expert

17:50, Sep-29-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Name: Ali Asgar Taj
Experience: I m active member in many forum.and used English language for writing reviews.
Self-intro: I m a flashoholic and active member on xda.i know all the boot unlocking process and flashing requirement.
QQ ID: 3342133748
Screenshot_2018-09-29-15-16-01-190_com.android.settings.png

about phone:

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
16:45, Sep-29-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Hi my name is abrar.
flashing experience 2 year
study 12 th comarace
Screenshot_2018-09-29-14-13-43-174_com.android.settings.png

MIUI Official Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 MTK
Online time
60 Hours
Send PM
14:40, Sep-19-2018 | From PC
|

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
332 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Mi 5s4 Million Forum MembersMi TVSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017MIUI 9Puzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearSuper SaturdayMIUI SRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamScroll Of WisdomMIUI 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

20:33, Sep-22-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Wow! New team! Great to see.
Don' forget to mention me in your reply!

Find me on  Instagram
The series I manage : Tech Animate

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
14:56, Sep-29-2018 | From POCO F1
|
why this appears on pocophone section

MIUI Device Team

Student

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
86 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi HomeMi BandMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 4X2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalPuzzle MasterSuper MondayHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1Happy New YearMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI G+ FollowerIndia Independence DayMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Talent2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologySurpriseUpdates LoverMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMr. DependableMIUI KingOTA Feedback

15:05, Sep-29-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Wow...First time I seen the MIUI 10 Stable Beta Testers Team
Nazeer_67
MIUI Device Team

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMi TVMIUI Fan From VietnamSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 2017UEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsOlympics MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Follower8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversarySurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth Pledge7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master

15:14, Sep-29-2018 | From Mi 3
|
if hoy give me a Redmi note 5, I'm a beta testero.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSummer Mi Bunny10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology

15:15, Sep-29-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Great news, but in this moment I don't interested to test new beta build.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
15:15, Sep-29-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Name : Prathap
experience : 7 years a Redmi user
Self intro : I'm an advocate and also a flasholic

Credits
Device