Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 8 SE
Online time
901 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4iRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Mi 4cMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsSuper Monday1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017I Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdaySurge S1300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Lover MedalRingtone Star Heart to HeartApp Review StarStar Of IconsOreoMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Discuss HereMIUI 10Indonesia Independence DayQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverApp StarUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruHumor MasterWallpaper Expert7 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentMIUI FB Follower

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 54: PUBG Mobile, Uber Lite, InstaMini & More

[ Promote]
6944 102 |
23:11, Aug-06-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

banner.jpg

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Life Hacks.jpg

Hello Dear MIUIers, hope you all doing good and all of you have great plans for this weekend right?? Meanwhile I'm back with my review, This week I came with an interesting and very useful app. There are many day by day changes in our techonolgy, one can learn cooking from internet, one can learn hacks or mobile or other gadget modefication from internet. Even, we are sharing or exchanging our experience or ideas across social platforms or blogs.

uber lite.jpg

It's raining outside and I am in love with the weather❣️ But rain now makes me impossible to catch public transport for going to college. So I use my favorite cab service's app called Uber for booking Uber cabs. But, sometimes my net goes down or I have to shift to 2G connection from 4G. But this makes the Uber app load to slowly~ So Uber solved my problem. It launched a lite version of app which is of just 5 MB and works fast in 2G connection too~  Now booking Cabs is now easier and faster. So today, I am her with Uber Lite, recently launched app by Uber. This is still in early access program and it's only available in India. So let's start.

215021u39aazyhbfk9yhpw.jpg.thumb.jpg

In this era, people can easily capture moments with smartphone. A lot good camera and editing app also available on PlayStore. Could you please tell me, how many camera/editing photo apps stay in your phone? Honestly I installed a ton of editing apps in my phone such as Snapseed, VSCO, Afterlight, Canva, Lens Distortion, PICNIC! and many more. And yes, I use all those apps, each application has its own usability. Special for today, I want to share you about PICNIC!. This one is great app to edit cloud and sky!

152919e04uexbbbs0dxsd7.jpg.thumb.jpg

HI MIUIers! Welcome to the mid of July!! Long time no see yeah, It’s about 2 month since I posted my last review about Expense - Monthly Budget Planner. Today I bring an application for text video enthusiast, the app called Legend – Animte Text in Video. Never imagined how easy you can make a text video with a lot of free effect on your smartphone? Let’s check their official video.

Read more

142700jaan0zo2665ew002.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, seems again, I'm here with my review on the weekend only. Cause I don't have much plans, as you people do. So, here I brought you an exciting and very useful app " Rosetta Stone " The name of the app looks and sounds weird but it's very useful and powerful as well. The app is being developed and maintained by " Rosetta Stone LTD " under the Education category. The main aim of the app is to support the one, who is excited to learn new languages from all over the world in an effective manner. Currently the app is offering 24 popular languages from the global languages.

211141w3k853385p24kduu.jpg.thumb.jpg

Welcome July!
In the past, I have reviewed a useful journal app called Journey. Journey is really cool application! But, today I want to introduce you with similar application named Pure Writer. This one has great features and more complete than Journey. I am using this app more than a month and really like this application because Pure Writer can help me make thread's content through my Mi Phone.

Read more

200624i4yf99wzsvrknsnr.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, hope you all are enjoyed the weekend and we came to busy work week days right? I think, now-a-days everyone busy in their life with office, Business, etc., We really not caring and conscious about our health too. Even, many of us don't have much time to consult a doctor or even to get or book an appointment. By keeping all these things my mind, today I brought, Asia's No.1 and top rated Medical app named " Practo "

Read more

141451n0th9eaztj90sqn0.png.thumb.jpg

Did you like a polaroid photo? If yes,we’re same! I love their effect, it’s cool, vintage, and unique I commonly useto take an object picture but sometimes I take selfie/wefie with it. If you’re like vintage effect, and doesn’t have camera for complete your desire. InstaMini is a good choice, doesn't need to have an instax camera, but you’ll stay getting an instax effect from your smartphone. Not only the effect of a photograph you would get, with InstaMini you can choose your favourite frame like when you print your picture by instax square or instax cam. InstaMini is free app and you can use it offline also i's available on Playstore

202847apjix0wiibqi6q26.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, Again third time in a row, in weekend. This time I brought an excellent app to review here. You all know that, I love the apps which are related to system tools, root or xposed. It's been a while, since I review the app under this category. Well, the app name is MaxLock, which uses both the root and xposed to work fully and in an effective way or powerful way. The app was developed and being maintained by Maxr1998, under the Tools category. As the app's name itself indicates, it's an app locker and to protect our apps from third eye, which contain sensitive and private information, without leaving any traces on the system's launcher and with many excellent and powerful features.

202759c7mb34bf2m72fpr3.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last day in July and I want to share you about a fun game called Ghost Pop. This game looks similar with Nindash. But, this one is still nice to play. The name is Ghost Pop! And I can say that this game is super cute game. On this game we will "play" with light.  The goal of this game is kill all of ghosts. How to kill them? Easy, all you need is shot them with the light. But, you need a lot of effort to do that. Ghost Pop! was developed by PlaySide, one of the best game developer nowadays. Ghost Pop! is free to download and you can plat it both online and offline.

181757ubx3ndbkqnz9yfyb.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, this weekend, I came with chicken dinner. Yes, you heard right. You guys started thinking, Why this guy came with dinner, instead a game review, as it's last review of the month. Right?? Okay, coming to the point, the wait is over. The official PUBG (Player unknown's battle ground) for mobile released globally. I knew, this isn't  a new thing, as many of the people across the globe, started playing the game since it's first release. Even, I started playing the game, when it first debuted in china with Chinese as main language (Chinese version). Few days later, our beloved team " Tencent Games " released the same game globally in many languages.

Single-option Poll, 201 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite8 Share

Rated by 25 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
navasiedoo + 2 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Deja1 + 1 Awesome!
sergio.lobianco + 2 Great!
sezersimsek + 2 Thanks!
mornes + 2 <font style="vertical-align: inh
orlenok01 + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Zlobnus + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
AP1972 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
PsychoFreak + 10 + 3 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
imbaalu + 5 Fantastic!
728292 + 5 Awesome!
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +149  Prestige +36  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 3
Online time
1154 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMi  BunnyMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMijia Electric ScooterNinety Degree LuggageNinebot MiniMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicRedmi 4XMi Max Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Mi Pad 3Mi Pad 2Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi Max 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5Redmi 3SMi 5XRedmi ProRedmi Note 4X90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI World TourXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan Super WednesdaySuper FridaySuper SaturdaySuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI Russia100k Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font Lover300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningMIUI P2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSuper ThursdayHappy Singles' Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewRedmi Note 5A/Prime9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Y1/LiteMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerApp StarSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertBlack SharkMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 26 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Mi A1Redmi 5/PlusHumor MasterRedmi 5APOCO F1Heart to HeartDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar Wars10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 10Dual CameraAndroid ElfQuick SurveyForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI KingMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyNougatMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master OreoRedmi Note 5/ProIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMi TalentIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of Technology

01:13, Aug-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
PUBG Mobile

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
422 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Air PurifierMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi 5s PlusRedmi 4XRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4Mi Max 2Redmi 2Redmi 3SMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 20162 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super SundayMIUI SSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Alpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2018Android ElfTechnology Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerHeart to HeartRedmi Note 5A/PrimePOCO F1MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI G+ FollowerSurpriseRedmi 5/PlusMIUI 10Star WarsMi A1Redmi 5AOreoMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi DropMr. Dependable6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsDiscuss HereMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerApp TalentApp StarMIUI KingMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerHumor MasterNougatUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals Collector25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyApp MasterAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterTheme TalentRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI Fan

01:30, Aug-07-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
voted.. thanks for sharing

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
893 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI PMIUI SMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsNougat9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarMIUI Superstar10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereMIUI 10Star WarsMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyBlack SharkOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomQuick SurveyMr. DependableMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyOreoMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology Guru8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterRingtone Expert

10:59, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Collection

MIUI Resources Team

MiFan & MIUIer :)

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2131 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi VRMi BoxMi Power BankMi MIXMi TV 70Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Selfie StickMijia Smart ShoesMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 3SMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From NepalRooster Year of 2017Super SundayMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Happy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali Happy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Super TuesdayFan Of MIUI Australia100k Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkSurpriseMost Popular Forum User5 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018POCO F1Heart to HeartMi DropMIUI 10Nougat6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDual CameraStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsOreoYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverAndroid ElfIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Android GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertTheme TalentQuick Survey25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. Dependable8 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackRingtone ExpertMi TalentMIUI KingDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017

11:08, Aug-07-2018 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Awesome Compilation 👍

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Horakhtyo + 2 Awesome!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
291 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMijia Story TellerMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinety Degree LuggageMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowRedmi 4XRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi Note 4Mi 4iRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI ItalyAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI S1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20 Million UsersI Love 20161500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdayHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion Medal1st AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from Turkey5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMIUI 10Evaluator RepMIUI Weekend GiveawayHeart to HeartMi DropDebate MasterDiscuss HereBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyNougatMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverInbox Zero7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertHumor MasterAndroid Guru

11:47, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
PUBG Mobile - Let's Play The Squad, Have Chicken Dinner!!

Supreme Member

⭐ Sujit ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
813 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMagic CubeMi VRMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali 1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper TuesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny SurpriseMost Popular Forum UserApp Star9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20176 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyBlack SharkHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorMi A110 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMi Drop7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 201825 Million StrongDiscuss HereMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 10NougatRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverHumor MasterUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingInbox ZeroOreoMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMr. DependableStar Of Technology

12:08, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection

MIUI App Review Team

#anintrovert

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
122 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI SMerry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryMIUI PSuper SundayRocket to FutureMi TalentMIUI 8th AnniversaryNougatHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanPOCO F17 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 5/ProStar Wars9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIer

13:00, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice collection santi thanku for featuring my thread too :)

MIUI App Review Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
854 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi VRMi Band 2Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future100k Forum Members300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain500K Forum MembersHappy New Year10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018OreoAndroid GuruHeart to HeartQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseScroll Of WisdomMIUI 10Mi Lover MedalDual CameraXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerUpdates Lover25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfTheme TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Follower7 Million Forum Members

13:01, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the compilation!

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1008 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi BandMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 4iRedmi Note 4XMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan from TurkeyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDual CameraMIUI 10Discuss Here9 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayMIUI FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertNougatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyUpdates Lover

13:22, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome work from MIUI App Review Tem..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list