Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4976 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi BandMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi 3SRedmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk Mourning100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Super FridayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PDiwali Fan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI SFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Puzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Russia1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Halloween 2018Mr. DependableJuly 19 MyanmarYouth Pledge6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoNougatSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsTheme TalentOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Mi Talent25 Million StrongTechnology GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest Lover

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 53: Mi Home, Google News, DU Recorder & More

[ Promote]
5782 92 |
13:54, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Katrix at 01:13, Jul-18-2018

art.png

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Hi MIUIers, welcome June! Hope you're doing well. On this early June, I want to share you about a review based on my experience. I am Mom with 8 months old daughter. Sometimes, I feel very hard to do household when my child is awake. The only time to do household chores is when the child is asleep. Then, the problem is, my daughter (who turns to very active baby) falls down several times from the bed when I cook .  This is a big reason which makes me install CCTV. I use Xiaomi Xiofang (to bedroom) and Mijia Chuangmi Camera (outside/yard). I am very happy that both can be controlled with smartphone . And the very helpful app I have is Mi Home. So, yes! Today I want to share with you a review about Mi Home! Everyone who is using Android can download the app from Play Store for free.

Today, we all are very busy in our day-to-day life. Pressure comes again and again also heavy and many tasks. Tasks overlap and we are very sure to forget them, that has been proven! So to overcome the problem, I am here with a recently launched app called Google Tasks! Let's start! First impression is the last impression! Right? Really! The first impression is really cool. The layout is as simple as it can be. Also the design of the app is cool! All colour matches with the background colour white. Clip art is enhancing this app. Font applied here is attractive. Materialistic cards are awesome! Really an impressive first look!

So, now-a-days, it's very common to use screen recoders on the pc's and make a game plays recorded or stream the live on, social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. There are many for pc's in terms of features they offer and in terms of lowest price they're offering too. Coming to the mobile platform, there too many such applications with many limitations like video size or time, with many annoying ads, watermarks of the app's developer etc. But this tool offers nothing from the above listed.

I am back as always with another app review.This time also, it's a news app. Hope you enjoyed my previous news app review of Beebom. We are in the 6 month of this year. Half journey completed with 2k18. Summer is still at the top of my head. Let's start with the app reviewing. Heading back to Google IO 2018, Google announced a revamped version of Google Newsstand and also renamed it to Google News. With this, Google applied it's matrial design 2.0 which is just very cool! So I am here to review the new cool Google News!

Read more

So, I think many of you got an idea about the app, after watching the teaser right?? This app is the best offline dictionary cum translator I have found and avilable on the market. I haven't done any masters in English. But, best of my knowledge, I could use the app for my daily purpose. With the same knowledge, I'm here to present my review in the app's perspect. Also, one can learn and improve their skills using the app. One can increase or improve their vocabulary in multiple languages.

Hi MIUIers! One of the best Google Editors' Choice app is here . Today, I want to share you about Journey (Diary, Journal). This one is great and useful journal app. You can download it for free from Playstore (I put the link in the end of the review). Not only for Android user,Journey also can be synchronized with several platforms such as: Macintosh, Windows, iOs, Chrome and Journey.Cloud. The developer claims that Journey is perfect digital journal that can keep user memories for a lifetime. Sounds good, right?

Hello Everyone! It's second week of June. And I am really very excited to get MIUI 10 after the Global release announcement of MIUI 10. And one of my favorite feature of MIUI 10 is AI Portrait. It's really awesome! Taking portrait pictures with just a single camera! What's your favorite feature in MIUI 10? And as we have started our discussion with the camera, so today we are going to review a camera app.

Read more

Hey Guys, Hope you all doing well and after a short gap, I'm back with a browser named " Opera Touch ". The app is developed and maintained by Opera team under " communication " zoner. It's an internet browser with cool festures and smooth performance. It's the first mobile browser of mine and most of people around the world at the time of symbian OS based mobile phones.

II am back again with an app review as usual. This time it will be really helpful for you. Before we proceed, let's talk about AI. Definition of AI says "the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages." With our efforts, we are able to create such artificial intelligence such as Google Assistant, Google Lens, Alexa, and many more.

With this topic of AI, I am here to make an app review on Cortana, an artificial intelligence by Microsoft Corporation. Cortana is now available in android 4.4 and above, and in Windows 10, a computer software by Microsoft, so let's start.

Back from my holiday and I bring you great application, especially for Instagrammer! Why Instagrammer? Because Instagram is one of most popular mobile social networking apps in Unites States of May 2018 . So. are you on Instagram? If yes, then you shouldn't miss my review about Unfold.Unfold is an app which can help you create instagram-stories with simple, but elegant templates. With Unfold, your Instagram's followers will fallin' in love with your instagram-stories! Not only for instagram-stories, you can also create a lot great page with Unfold. So, let's check a video about Unfold. Happy watching!

Monsoon arrived in my country and my state! Monsoon is my favorite season! Which season is your favorite?  And this is my second game review. The game is as simple as it can be. You have to defend your castle from stickmans which throw stones to your castle and tries to destroy it. But you have to kill them using stones. The game is very simple and easy to play. So let's play!

Today I want to share you about addictive game, come from ANKAMA games. Actually, I was playing this game for a month and I can say that I really enjoy playing it. I am on level 38 and my Hubby one step a head. He is on 45 . Yes, both of us like to play this game in our free time. So hope you like this game as much as us. The name is Nindash, and this is simple tap, slide and dash game! They give us a lot of challenging levels and cute Ninjas! Well, maybe you will not believe it, but you will meet little Dragon Ball Kid (Goku) as Ninja in this game. You can also notice about Laura Kinney (X-23) and Kenshin Himura.

Read more

Hello MIUIers, Hope you all doing good and as always, I came another cool game this weekend. It is " Bike Unchained " and it's being developed and maintained by " Redbull " team under sports. This is the coolest and small off-road bike racing game with varoious killer tricks and insane freestyle actions. Including the premier racing tracks.

Single-option Poll, 158 members voted
75.95% 120
23.42% 37
0.63% 1
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 20 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Amit_Basu + 5 Fantastic!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
nikola13 + 1 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
asc67 + 4 Awesome!
choukawaii + 10 + 5 Thanks!
D14L + 2 Fantastic!
chgbhat + 4 Fantastic!
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!
colaus + 5 Thanks!
Elaine2046 + 10 + 4 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
santiawigati + 10 + 1 Great!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
728292 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +138  Prestige +35  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

Supreme Member

⭐ Sujit ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
758 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi HomeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMIUI Monthly Talk1900K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SSurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsDiwali Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to Future3500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI SuperstarApp Star9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentSurpriseMr. DependableBlack SharkQuick SurveyRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI 10Dual CameraMi DropDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Mi A110 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruDebate MasterAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomNougatHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum OreoMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyRedmi Quiz MasterUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserTechnology Guru

13:55, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Awesome Compilation 👍🏻

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
882 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million Users100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Black SharkSurpriseMIUI KingMi DropXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersDual CameraDiscuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerNougatIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersOreoRingtone ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterQuick SurveyAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017

14:03, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
Nice collection

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
877 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2Mi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI World TourI Love 2016700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineWomen's Day Medal900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members800K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore BirthdayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Super MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersSurge S1Happy New YearMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollUEFA EURO MedalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeRingtone Star Indonesia Independence DayApp StarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017OreoDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 106 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryWallpaper ExpertMr. DependableApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfAndroid GuruJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterMi TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerDebate Master

14:03, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
thanks for the collections!

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
801 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 3RedmiRedmi Note 31 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterI Love 20161 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Surge S1Super Wednesday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum Members1900K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMi Live Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Community VIPMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mr. DependableInbox ZeroRingtone TalentSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarMi Lover MedalHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI App Review TeamUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI Resources TeamApp TalentForum Contest Lover

14:23, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the collection.

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
630 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4MIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDiscuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertStar WarsTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf

15:06, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
Brilliant collection .!!

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1301 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi Max Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1900K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum Members1st Anniversary300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan Puzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark7 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatOreo2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseApp StarDual CameraMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Discuss HereMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Ringtone Expert10 Million Forum Members25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerRingtone Star MIUI KingDebate MasterTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMr. Dependable

16:07, Jul-11-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Collection!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI PMIUI 10Surprise

16:13, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
ohh I already knew DU recorder C: it's very handy

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIFlashholicHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SaturdaySuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMIUI S5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10Humor MasterDiscuss HereEvaluator RepMaster Of Technology25 Million Strong6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoNougatMIUI FollowerQuick SurveyMi TalentStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate Master5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

16:28, Jul-11-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
nice collection

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi ScaleMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi BandYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4XWomen's Day MedalMIUI SHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Super SundayMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy New YearXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryRocket to FutureDiwali Happy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Halloween 2018Black Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDual CameraMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI 10Mi DropDiscuss HereMIUI Superstar25 Million StrongMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayHumor MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentQuick SurveyOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMi Story TellerNougatApp Star

17:06, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
excellent collection 👍
Love to miui

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list