Super moderator

Love Others As You Love Yourse

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
2665 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Power StripMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2MarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmiSuper Sunday1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasDiwali MIUI SUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9800K Forum Members1st AnniversaryThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper WednesdayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017Super Friday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super Monday2100K Forum Members90000 Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeGolden Idea CreatorRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatExemplary moderatorMr. Post the MostMIUI FollowerMIUI KingMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorMIUI Resources TeamOff-Topic TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableOff-Topic StarStar MIUI News Team Member

[Interview] Forum Admin Amy Talks about Working at Xiaomi, Mi Fans,Marathon Running and More

[ Promote]
6126 201 |
14:57, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hello MIUIers,

We are back with another MIUI Star Interview of one of our beautiful Admins Amy_MI.  She manages two important sections of the forum namely Resources & Album. Many MIUIers have posted their questions for this interview and I've collected some questions to form part of this interview. Dear MIUIers, please note that this is a bit long interview than others, but I'm sure you would enjoy reading this interview and you will know many interesting things about work culture at Xiaomi, MIUI Global Forum, Mi Fans and some running tips from Amy

Q) Hi Amy, how are you doing?
Amy:  Hello, I’m doing great. Glad to do this interview and to share my thoughts with Mi fans.

Q)  Your forum name is Amy_MI, why did you choose this name and what is your real name?
Amy:  Well, I choose this forum name because my English name is Amy, and I work at Xiaomi. Plus, “Amy” to me means “A Me”, namely, to be the best version of myself. And my real name in Chinese is Yang Min.

Quite interesting! Let's know more about your work at Xiaomi.

Q)  When did you first hear about Xiaomi & how did you join the MIUI Global Forum?
Amy:  The first time I heard about Xiaomi was from my roommate when I was a postgraduate. Back then smartphone just began to spring up, and Mi 1 was her first smartphone. She said lots of nice things about this phone, and that’s how I came to know about Xiaomi.

I joined MIUI Global Forum over 2 years ago. My first job after graduation was at Nielsen, a leading global information, data and measurement company. But I wasn’t into market research, so I quit the job and started to look for something I’m interested in. After my interview at Xiaomi, I thought I would like the job and the working atmosphere there, so I accepted the offer.

Q)  Which sub-forum do you handle? Would you tell us your daily routine at work?
Amy:  I handle Resources SF and Album SF. My daily routine work includes content operation, contests operation and users management. I try my best to promote the best and newest resources and photography threads posted by my team members on forum each day. Also I work with moderators to come up with new and interesting contest ideas. Another main responsibility is the daily communication with global Mi fans.

Q)  What's so interesting about your current job?
Amy:  The most interesting aspect is that I got to know Mi fans from all over the world, and by talking with them, I learned a lot about different countries and cultures.

That is surely one of the interesting jobs in the world!

Q)  I've heard that Admins feel pain in their fingers at the end of everyday, is that true?
Amy:  LOL, I have strong fingers, so they’re fine. But we do type a lot at work.

Are you a wonder woman?!

Q)  Would you share the funniest thing ever happened to you in the office?
Amy:  One thing that pops into my mind first is this game we played in team building. There is this game machine with 2 face-shaped frames at each side, and 2 people put their faces within the frames. They need to keep pushing the buttons at their side, and who pushes slower will get punished. There is a palm shaped hand covered with cream, and if a person pushes the button at a slower speed, the hand will move to his side, and the cream will be smashed to his face. When playing this game with another colleague, I lost and got while cream smashed all over my face. It was really funny and all my colleagues burst into laughters.

Looks like you had lots of fun working at Xiaomi!

Q)  Any great changes happened in you / your life after joining Xiaomi?

Amy:  One great change after I joined Xiaomi is that I became more energetic and optimistic. Xiaomi is a young company with a free culture, and most of its employees are young people like me. I made many good friends here, especially some friends who shared the same passion of running. We have a running club at Xiaomi. I ran my first marathon after joining Xiaomi, and since then I’ve run 8 marathons till now.

Wow! 8 marathons in 2 years?

Q)  What is your favorite hobby?
Amy:  My favorite hobby definitely is running. Mr. Running the love of my life.

Ha ha, Mr & Mrs Running

Q)  How did you develop your passion towards running?
Amy:  Well, the original motive to start running was to lose weight. I gained some weight after one year working at Nielsen, so I started jogging at the park to lose some weight. But gradually, I fell in love with running. It makes me feel so free, it’s kind of a dialogue with my body and myself. Running makes me so happy and it makes me realize how much potential I have in myself. All my school years, I hated exercise and running, and I never thought I would run a full marathon ever. So life is full of surprises, right? Never set limits on yourself.

Q)  How much distance could you run in one go without taking a break? When did you run your last marathon?
Amy:  I can run 22 KMs without taking a break. I ran my last marathon in April this year, London Marathon. It really was fantastic, the route was amazing, passing main landmarks at London, and the Londoners are really passionate and kind. I never saw so many crowds out there cheering for the runners in my previous marathons. And London is a great city, I love its culture and people.

Wow! I heard London Marathon is quite hard.

Q)  Could you give a few tips to our MIUI fans who wanna run a marathon?
Amy:  For newbies, if you wanna run your first marathon, I suggest you start with a half marathon, after running 2 or half marathons, you can try full marathons. Though my first marathon was a full marathon instead of a half one, I suggest you to take it step by step. To run a marathon, u need to run 3 or 4 times each week, and you also need long distance run training. Strength exercise is also important, for it will helps you run faster and longer. Last but not least, don’t forget to do stretching after running, cuz it helps your body recover and ease the soreness in your legs.

Thank you Amy for the tips. Now let's have a rapid-fire round, you should answer every question in less than 3 seconds! Go...

Q)  What was your major in college?
Amy:  English Language and Literature

Q) Have you met Mr. Lei Jun?
Amy:  Yes, several times!

Q)  What would you be doing if you haven’t joined Xiaomi?
Amy:  Probably doing gap year in a foreign country, it’s one of my dreams.

Q)  If you could keep only 3 possessions, what would they be?
Amy:  My running shoes, my phone f and my Kindle. Running and reading are my 2 favorite hobbies.

Q)  Who is your celebrity crush?
Amy:  I had so many celebrity crushes since high school, so it’s difficult to choose only one.

Q)  What is your fitness secret?
Amy:  Long distance run and strength exercise.

Q)  Which Mi phone are you using now?
Amy:  Mi 6, black color.

Q)  What is your favorite food that you never get bored of?
Amy:  Ice cream cake. I have a sweet tooth!

Q)  If you could visit any 3 places right now, where would you go?
Amy:  Easter Island in Chile, Provence in France, and Santorini in Greece.

Q)  What is your dream?
Amy:  My biggest dream is to run marathons and travel all over the world, to experience different cultures and meet interesting people from around the globe.

Q)  What motivates you every day? What is your philosophy for life?

Amy:  My dream and my love towards my family motive me every day.
Well, philosophy is a sophisticated word, but my philosophy for life is simple:-
"Do what you love and be with the people you love, for happiness is the most important thing."

Q)  What useful new gadget do you want from Xiaomi?
Amy:  I want a Sports Watch with photo taking capability and music playing function so that I don't need to bring the phone with me when running

Q)  What do you wanna say to MIUI Fans?
Amy:  “Remember to look up at the stars.” Never set limits, follow your dream and aim higher.

And here comes the best part of this interview!
Can you guess what is that?

Don't kill your brain guys -- It's her selfie

微信图片_20180612174649.jpg

Wow you look pretty! And this is the best interview I've ever had on the MIUI Global forum. It is a great privilige to interview one of the star MIUI Admins and get to know more about her. Thank you dear Amy for speing your very busy time and telling us many interesting things about you. Hope you guys have liked this interview. That's all for today, keep MIUIing

Want to read the previous MIUI Interviews?
MIUI Interview Collection: Star Members, Admins, Xiaomi Staff, Global Team
MIUI Interview Collection II: Super Moderator, Xiaomi staff, Hugo, Fansite Admin

Favorite7 Share

Rated by 26 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Too-Too_77rus + 1 Great!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 5 Awesome!
srsakib + 10 + 3 MIUI Global forum is going to miss you!
Amulet23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
J/K + 1 Great!
colaus + 5 Great!
mohdmujahid526 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Kanga2 + 5 Amy you are an inspiration.
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Alfino11 + 5 Fantastic!
GR33dyBlackie + 10 My Goddess
blackroti + 5 Awesome!
niardi + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vaneet + 5 Fantastic!
hemanth11 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
iGaurav + 5 Fantastic!
Guru.hangala + 5 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
iMKajal + 5 Wow :)
slavin23 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!
PsychoFreak + 10 + 3 Awesome!
DinaDuan + 10 + 4 Agreed!
candicesu + 10 + 4 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 + 10 Thanks!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +197  Prestige +61  View Rating Log

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1703 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91700K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

15:15, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the interview! Really glad to share my stories with Mi fans, hope you guys like it! Working on MIUI Global Forum has been a marvelous journey for me, and I'll always cherish those wonderful memories.

Comment

GR33dyBlackie wow such a beautiful scenary.. can i add u on WEI XIN  17:04, Jun-13-2018

Rated by 5 people   Experience Reason  

GR33dyBlackie + 10 Awesome!
vaneet + 5 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 Awesome ma'am
iMKajal + 5 :)
raviki + 10 Awesome!

Experience +40  View Rating Log

Administrator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1851 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi Water PurifierMi HomeMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Bunny Neck PillowMi Portable MouseMijia PenMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BT Sport HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMi 5s LaunchRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi 1SPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Device MythbustersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdaySuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

15:41, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
Really energetic and optimistic! Amy is one of the best girls I've ever meet.

Comment

GR33dyBlackie yet. You are still my GODDESS. I still love you deep deep ma'am :  17:04, Jun-13-2018

Rated by 2 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Agreed!
GR33dyBlackie + 10 Agreed!

Experience +20  Prestige +5  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
772 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BoxMi HomeMi KeyMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 6Mi 3Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 2Redmi 1SRedmiRedmi Note 3Merry ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2014 Christmas700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super WednesdayWomen's Day MedalHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Malaysia90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi TalentMIUI App Review TeamRedmi Note 3 ExplorerSuper ModeratorRingtone TalentInbox ZeroApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Resources Team

15:30, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
AMY!! AMY!! AMY!! AMY!! AMY!! AMY!! AMY!!
(this is not a spam, dont delete)

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

iGaurav + 5 Hahaha!! :)
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Ha Ha Ha.!!!!!!!
VikuBalupura + 10 Awesome!

Experience +20  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
3379 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi Notebook AirMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi MIXMi WiFiMagic CubeMi KeyMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Water PurifierMi Power StripMijia Walkie TalkieMi Power BankMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi Note ProRedmi Note 4Redmi ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SMi NoteMi 4cMi PadMi 5s PlusRedmi NoteMi 5sMi Note 2Mi 4SMi MIX4 Million Forum MembersMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max Mi 5 ProMi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 3Mi Pad 2Mi 5MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Spain1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super ThursdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMi A1Debate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Expert

15:05, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome interview Thanks @raviki  

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
799 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMi Band 2Mi HomeMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Super SundayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017Super MondayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersMIUI S300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppSuper Saturday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from India100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 300 WeeksHappy DiwaliWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI P1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 5th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineRooster Year of 20171st AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOreoTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterBlack SharkNougatAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentRingtone ExpertMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfRingtone Star MIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMaster Of Technology

15:21, Jun-13-2018 | Via mobile
|
Thankyou for these answers and awesome interview 😍😍😍😍

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Kids WatchI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Super Thursday90000 Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MiPopMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseStar WarsPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMIUI KingForum Contest LoverDebate Master

15:26, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Thax for sharing

Elite Member

Be a good man.not cheap person

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
123 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Sunday1st AnniversarySuper Wednesday100k Forum MembersMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Super ThursdayMIUI Font LoverWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMIUI King6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerApp Star7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkNougatMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruAndroid GuruTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ Follower

15:26, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
awesome interview

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 20171st AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppMIUI SMIUI Font LoverMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super Saturday2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI ReviewSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI KingForum Contest Lover

15:27, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
awesome interview😊😊😊

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
15:27, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Thanks for sharing.

MIUI Resources Team

Always Accept Chalenges

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
214 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi HomeMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI World TourSurge S1Fan Of MIUI Russia2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Super Saturday3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI G+ FollowerStar WarsOreoMIUI FB Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarIndia Independence Day

15:29, Jun-13-2018 | Via mobile
|
Awesome interview

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper Sunday9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverBlack SharkSurprise

15:30, Jun-13-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
I'm impressed with her interview... She refused to answer the relevant questions only mere irrelevant questions

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list