Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 8 SE
Online time
908 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4iRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Mi 4cMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsSuper Monday1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017I Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearWomen's Day MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliSuper WednesdaySurge S1300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO Medal1700K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Ringtone Star App Review StarMi Lover MedalStar Of Icons2017 Annual AwardsQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Mr. DependableHeart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereIndonesia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017OreoMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerApp StarMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB Follower7 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverHumor MasterWallpaper Expert

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Journey - Keep Your Private Memories Forever

[ Promote]
10195 230 |
10:21, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 11:10, Jun-08-2018

9.jpg
Journey - Keep Your Private Memories Forever

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers!
One of the best Google Editors' Choice app is here . Today, I want to share you
about Journey (Diary, Journal). This one is great and useful journal app. You can download it for free from Playstore (I put the link in the end of the review).

Not only for Android user, Journey also can be synchronized with several platforms such as: Macintosh, Windows, iOs, Chrome and Journey.Cloud. The developer claims that
Journey is perfect digital journal that can keep user memories for a lifetime. Sounds good, right?

So, before we go to the review, lets check an official video about Journey! Happy watching!

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
Light blue is the main color of Journey. Its look clean and good. Although this one is free app, you will not find any annoyings advertising in this app. But, you need to know that some features is locked. We need to upgrade our account to be premium version to unlock them.

1.jpg

FEATURES
JOURNEY. This is the home view of Journey, or they call it "Journey". I think it because we can see our diary/journal right here. I'd love that Journey has nice UI and UX. The view is very simple and clean.

4.jpg

This one is view of Journey when I write some short note. And yeah, you can put photo and weather info on your note! Don't go anywhere, I'll tell you how to do that

13.jpeg

PROFILE. Journey has very unique profile. The profile header will change automatically. For example, you open the app during the day, the will give you light blue header. Otherwise, if you open Journey it the night, the header will be more darker. You can even see the stars over there. From Profile, you can check setting, get some help or give feedback and access Addons. Unfortunately, I can access Addons since I use Free version app.

3.jpg

SETTING. From this feature, we can set many things like fonts family, font size, line spacing and many more. Personally, I like the default setting. Some premium features also here, like Night Mode and Google Fit. Don't worry I will explain more about Premium Feature on this review. So, you can compare it.

5.jpg

HOW TO MAKE NOTE. Simple, you just need to tap the blue sign with + (on the right bottom) and write your note. You need to notice some icons on the end of page. If you want to add type of activity, temperature and photos, you can directly add it by tap the icon. It's easy, isn't it?

8.jpg

PUBLISH & SHARE. One of great feature on Journal is you directly share your note to Twitter, Tumblr and even Wordpress. I tried to share it to Wordpres, but unfortunately some text style is missing and little bit messy. So, better double check it again if you post it to Wordpress.
6.jpg

ATLAS. This feature really make you can't move on, ATLAS! In this feature you can see the photos in your notes. The special things on Atlas, these photos will stick to the map where you picked them up. And this will truly be a reminder of your memorable journey

7.jpg

PREMIUM VERSION. Some of features I described above are free features of this app. Now, who is curious about the premium features of this app? Journey has not only one, but two kinds of Premium Version, Premium and Cloud. What the different about that? Check the image below!

12.jpg

To upgrade, you need to purchase about $ 4,8 for Premium and $ 3 for Cloud version. If you want to upgrade it, my recommendation is to purchase the Cloud version because you get all unlock features and its cheaper then the Premium version.

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Nice UI and UX
  • Simple to use
  • No advertising
  • Can directly post our note to social media and blog

CONS

• Limited feature on Free Version
  • Some text style is missing and little bit messy if you post directly from Journey

CONCLUSION:
MIUIers, Journey is one of great journal application nowadays. This app has nice UI and UX. Journey also simple to use. No need a long time to explore and understand this app. I'd love that I find a lot of useful feature on Journey. One of my favorite feature is that we can directly post our note to social media. Although I am bit disappointed because when I post it to Wordpress, some text style is missing and little bit messy. So, I need to double check my post again. Journey also give us limited feature on Free Version--yeah! We need to upgrade it to Premium/Cloud version--. But, I am happy that this app is ads-free. I give 4 of 5 rates to this application.

My Rate

Add. Information:
10.jpg

Download:

Get Journey (Diary, Journal) from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Journey v 2.3.2C.apk (12.25 MB, Downloads: 351)

Favorite14 Share

Rated by 8 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
S@mmy + 5 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Fantastic!
Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
aprilianks + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +60  Prestige +11  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
5085 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMi Selfie StickMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI S3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz13 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerNougatMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 20185 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerSurpriseSilver Super ModeratorQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star Technology GuruMi Talent25 Million StrongDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover

11:59, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review of a cool App!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you so much!  22:42, Jun-21-2018

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi BandMi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20171st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Quick Survey13 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI 10India Independence DayDiscuss HereMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMi A1Mi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverNougatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIer

12:02, Jun-08-2018 | Via mobile
|
Great Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:42, Jun-21-2018

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
30 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:26, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:43, Jun-21-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1384 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRMi MIXMi HomeNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi BoxMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Mi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!Mi Max Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 3S4 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Drawing Talent2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Russia1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 9Happy Holi Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper Thursday1st AnniversarySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI P3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 20 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupWomen's Day MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatQuick SurveyOreoBlack Shark10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereMIUI 10Mi DropStar Wars13 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Heart to HeartDual CameraMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum MembersMi Talent2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Indonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongTheme TalentDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence Day

16:06, Jun-08-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:43, Jun-21-2018

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
18 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi HomeNinebot MiniMi BandMijia Smart ShoesAnTuTuI Love MIUIMid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalDual CameraDiscuss HereMIUI 10Scroll Of WisdomHeart to HeartMaster Of Technology13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingAndroid ElfMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverMIUI 8th Anniversary

08:08, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
great review
Boogy

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
101 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXMi WiFi RouterMi ScaleMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi T-ShirtMi HomeNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi BoxNinety Degree LuggageMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 4Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearSurge S1Puzzle MasterHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PMIUI SSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkPOCO F1Master Of TechnologySurpriseMIUI FB Follower13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersApp Star9 Million Forum MembersDiscuss Here25 Million StrongHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Mi DropHeart to HeartDual CameraMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruNougatStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMi TalentAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

08:10, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
A great review thanks again it's appreciated

Comment

santiawigati Thank you so much.  22:44, Jun-21-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
602 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersSuper SundayPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum 9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Technology GuruRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarOreoNougatStar Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Story Teller

08:10, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Great review

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:47, Jun-21-2018
kalhey
QQ-3497155564

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
305 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversarySurge S1Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasSuper SundaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayRooster Year of 20172 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyApp StarSurpriseBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarDie-hard MIUI FanDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Master Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate Master5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatForum Contest LoverOreoStar WarsMIUI G+ Follower

08:18, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Awsome review

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise

08:20, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
best Review!!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list