Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
878 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2Mi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI World TourI Love 2016700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineWomen's Day Medal900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members800K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore BirthdayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Super MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersSurge S1Happy New YearMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollUEFA EURO MedalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeRingtone Star Indonesia Independence DayApp StarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017OreoDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 106 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryWallpaper ExpertMr. DependableApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfAndroid GuruJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterMi TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerDebate Master

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Journey - Keep Your Private Memories Forever

[ Promote]
9738 230 |
10:21, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 11:10, Jun-08-2018

9.jpg
Journey - Keep Your Private Memories Forever

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers!
One of the best Google Editors' Choice app is here . Today, I want to share you
about Journey (Diary, Journal). This one is great and useful journal app. You can download it for free from Playstore (I put the link in the end of the review).

Not only for Android user, Journey also can be synchronized with several platforms such as: Macintosh, Windows, iOs, Chrome and Journey.Cloud. The developer claims that
Journey is perfect digital journal that can keep user memories for a lifetime. Sounds good, right?

So, before we go to the review, lets check an official video about Journey! Happy watching!

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
Light blue is the main color of Journey. Its look clean and good. Although this one is free app, you will not find any annoyings advertising in this app. But, you need to know that some features is locked. We need to upgrade our account to be premium version to unlock them.

1.jpg

FEATURES
JOURNEY. This is the home view of Journey, or they call it "Journey". I think it because we can see our diary/journal right here. I'd love that Journey has nice UI and UX. The view is very simple and clean.

4.jpg

This one is view of Journey when I write some short note. And yeah, you can put photo and weather info on your note! Don't go anywhere, I'll tell you how to do that

13.jpeg

PROFILE. Journey has very unique profile. The profile header will change automatically. For example, you open the app during the day, the will give you light blue header. Otherwise, if you open Journey it the night, the header will be more darker. You can even see the stars over there. From Profile, you can check setting, get some help or give feedback and access Addons. Unfortunately, I can access Addons since I use Free version app.

3.jpg

SETTING. From this feature, we can set many things like fonts family, font size, line spacing and many more. Personally, I like the default setting. Some premium features also here, like Night Mode and Google Fit. Don't worry I will explain more about Premium Feature on this review. So, you can compare it.

5.jpg

HOW TO MAKE NOTE. Simple, you just need to tap the blue sign with + (on the right bottom) and write your note. You need to notice some icons on the end of page. If you want to add type of activity, temperature and photos, you can directly add it by tap the icon. It's easy, isn't it?

8.jpg

PUBLISH & SHARE. One of great feature on Journal is you directly share your note to Twitter, Tumblr and even Wordpress. I tried to share it to Wordpres, but unfortunately some text style is missing and little bit messy. So, better double check it again if you post it to Wordpress.
6.jpg

ATLAS. This feature really make you can't move on, ATLAS! In this feature you can see the photos in your notes. The special things on Atlas, these photos will stick to the map where you picked them up. And this will truly be a reminder of your memorable journey

7.jpg

PREMIUM VERSION. Some of features I described above are free features of this app. Now, who is curious about the premium features of this app? Journey has not only one, but two kinds of Premium Version, Premium and Cloud. What the different about that? Check the image below!

12.jpg

To upgrade, you need to purchase about $ 4,8 for Premium and $ 3 for Cloud version. If you want to upgrade it, my recommendation is to purchase the Cloud version because you get all unlock features and its cheaper then the Premium version.

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Nice UI and UX
  • Simple to use
  • No advertising
  • Can directly post our note to social media and blog

CONS

• Limited feature on Free Version
  • Some text style is missing and little bit messy if you post directly from Journey

CONCLUSION:
MIUIers, Journey is one of great journal application nowadays. This app has nice UI and UX. Journey also simple to use. No need a long time to explore and understand this app. I'd love that I find a lot of useful feature on Journey. One of my favorite feature is that we can directly post our note to social media. Although I am bit disappointed because when I post it to Wordpress, some text style is missing and little bit messy. So, I need to double check my post again. Journey also give us limited feature on Free Version--yeah! We need to upgrade it to Premium/Cloud version--. But, I am happy that this app is ads-free. I give 4 of 5 rates to this application.

My Rate

Add. Information:
10.jpg

Download:

Get Journey (Diary, Journal) from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Journey v 2.3.2C.apk (12.25 MB, Downloads: 346)

Favorite14 Share

Rated by 8 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
S@mmy + 5 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Fantastic!
Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
Amy_MI + 10 Fantastic!
aprilianks + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +60  Prestige +11  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4985 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi BandMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi 3SRedmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk Mourning100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Super FridayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PDiwali Fan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI SFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Puzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Russia1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Halloween 2018Mr. DependableJuly 19 MyanmarYouth Pledge6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoNougatSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsTheme TalentOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Mi Talent25 Million StrongTechnology GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest Lover

11:59, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review of a cool App!

Comment

santiawigati Thank you so much!  22:42, Jun-21-2018

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
128 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi BoxMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI PSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopQuick SurveyMi TalentDiscuss HereMIUI 10India Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of Technology6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMIUI FollowerNougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi A1

12:02, Jun-08-2018 | Via mobile
|
Great Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:42, Jun-21-2018

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:26, Jun-08-2018 | From PC
|
thanks for sharing

Comment

santiawigati Thank you!  22:43, Jun-21-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1302 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi Max Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1900K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum Members1st Anniversary300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan Puzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark7 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatOreo2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseApp StarDual CameraMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Discuss HereMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Ringtone Expert10 Million Forum Members25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerRingtone Star MIUI KingDebate MasterTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMr. Dependable

16:06, Jun-08-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Review!

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:43, Jun-21-2018

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi HomeNinebot MiniMi BandMijia Smart ShoesAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayScroll Of WisdomDual CameraMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 10Discuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverMi Talent

08:08, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
great review
Boogy

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Magic CubeMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4MIUI 7th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourWomen's Day Medal1st AnniversarySuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureHappy New YearSurge S1Super MondayMIUI SRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny 25 Million StrongHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI SuperstarApp StarBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsMi DropDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDiscuss HereDual Camera10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackMr. Dependable5 Million Forum MembersMi TalentQuick SurveyAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertDebate MasterNougatMIUI FB FollowerOreo

08:10, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
A great review thanks again it's appreciated

Comment

santiawigati Thank you so much.  22:44, Jun-21-2018

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
601 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Yi Action CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersSuper SundayPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum 9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Technology GuruRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMIUI SuperstarOreoNougatStar Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Story Teller

08:10, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Great review

Comment

santiawigati Thanks!  22:47, Jun-21-2018
kalhey
QQ-3497155564

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
244 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicRedmi Note 4XHappy Singles' DaySurge S1MIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Women's Day Medal2 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper SundayHappy New YearMIUI SSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI PMIUI Forum AppSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarApp StarDiscuss HereSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 107 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMi Drop6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI ExpertTheme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI KingMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterQuick SurveyMr. DependableMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatStar WarsForum Contest Lover5 Million Forum Members

08:18, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Awsome review
mibatman-β Moderator
QQ ID -2665668573 PM me for any help.
Always follow forum rules

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise

08:20, Jun-09-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
best Review!!

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list