[ Promote]
33427 336 |
04:01, Feb-20-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by BogdiP at 13:31, Feb-26-2018

miui9-canvas.png
     Hello guys!A few days ago I saw a comparation of MIUI 9 and Android 8.1 (Oreo)
After that comparation i decided to move back to MIUI at that moment I was using Android (8.1) ,beacuse i realised the benefits of MIUI.
I want to tell you the features and problems of Android Oreo that i experienced.
- First thing is that the basic Gapps weren't installed,like Gmail,YouTube, Keep notes etc.I don't know if that is because i don't flash Gapps but when i flashed the ROMit say's that Gapps are already installed...
On MIUI all necesars apps are already installed like Facebook ,Gmail,Youtube,Mi Notes etc

- Privacy is too weak comparing to MIUI.Like if i want to lock an app there is no pre-installed app for that.And yes,I tried Play Store apps for this.I was able to acces locked apps with Settings locked.Those apps aren't very secured
On MIUI we have Security app that can't be unlocked using bugs like Play Store apps

- Let's make a scenario: ''Your phone was stolen and u want to make your pivacy safe.''
>>On Android Oreo you use ''Find My Device'' from Google.If the device is shuted down you can't find you device or do anything
You lock your device and what? The robber will shutdown the device and that's it!The robber will don't know the boot password so the phone will be not able to boot up again so you can't locate it
>>On MIUI you use Mi Cloud.If the device is shuted down you can't find you device or do anything
You lock the phone ,the robber will be not able to shutdown you device u can start noise and while the phone is locked you can locate it :)))
So MIUI is more SECURE

- Android Oreo is not very good optimizated comparing to MIUI.As i sayed i used Android Oreo on my Redmi 4X and the performace was a little bit bad comparing to MIUI.

Now I'm sitting and thinking ... why would I replace MIUI with Android Oreo? For what?

But anyway guys if u have an other opinions let me know in the comment section and don't froget to vote what u want and leave a like
[UPDATE] Today I decided tu update this thread and add some things that i want or news about Android 8.1 or helpfully informations from you

BUGS AND PROBLEMS

Before saying that not all ROMS has the specified bugs or problems you have to know that all ROMS has one of this bug/problem.
1. Fingerprint bug -> Fingerprint not worked after 1 day
2. GCam keep crashing -> GCam was crashing everytime.(I realised that the older versions of GCam worked,but i wasn't able to download one of the older versions)
3. Device can be turned off in lockscreen
4. The battery is discharging very fast (comparing to MIUI)

Yes,i tested different ROMS like AEOS (AEX) ,Lineage OS 15.1, Cosmic OS ,Pixel Experience etc. ,but all of this had at least one of the problems specified above.The most frustrating problem of the above, which I encountered, was that of the GCam :(

Single-option Poll, 3526 members voted
41.29% 1456
58.71% 2070
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite9 Share

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

rajeshkumardash -2 I disagree with you
Hguerraglez + 1 Awesome!
Asso71 + 1 Agreed!
paramonchik + 1 Great!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
04:13, Feb-20-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
ХОРОШО

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 9MIUI Quick Discussion

05:37, Feb-20-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
you're right

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalI Love MIUIFlashholicRedmi 4XPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsApp StarMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingNougatStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanOreoMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:47, Feb-20-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
it's nice,, allthough You took time to get to senses,,,,,. but as the Wise man say it's better late than never.. Welcome to MIUI family.. I found it hillarious how someone tries stray roms roaming all around in internet ,, and then when they face problem they came straight running to Miui forum.. I mean guys every custom rom have a dedicated page where the developer team is ready to help you and a custom rom user community where u can discuss ur problem.. This is miui forum.. Not some wkwkwk forum..

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
21:39, Feb-20-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
very good

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMi VRMi BandMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi ScaleMi HomeMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi 5sRedmi 3SRedmi Note 3MIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundaySuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DaySuper FridayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1MIUI Marathon MedalI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasSuper WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy DiwaliDiwali Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Happy New Year300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From PhilippinesAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Discuss HereHumor Master13 Million Forum MembersMi DropMr. Dependable9 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMIUI Medals CollectorSurpriseApp Star8 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfUpdates LoverDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruStar WarsIndia Independence DayMi TalentAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

23:18, Feb-20-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
very good   

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
09:17, Feb-25-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
genial

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertIndia Independence Day

00:53, Feb-26-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
of course oreo rom

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertIndia Independence Day

00:56, Feb-26-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
niteshm505 replied at 2018-2-20 12:47
it's nice,, allthough You took time to get to senses,,,,,. but as the Wise man say it's better late  ...

@niteshm505 http://t.me/redmi4official

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super Sunday90000 Forum MembersSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App Installs8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMi TalentScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMi Lover MedalDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover

01:53, Feb-26-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
android oreo stock rom

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list