Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1172 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi HomeYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearFan of MIUI MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalSuper Sunday1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverWomen's Day MedalMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum Members3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device Team8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfNougatMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalWallpaper Expert6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter Follower

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI QUICK Discussion #4] Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED Vs IPS LCD?

[ Promote]
46463 1224 |
15:26, Feb-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by justzzshadz at 15:27, Feb-15-2018

Hello MIUI Fans,
One of the many choices you have when buying a new smartphone is Display Type. There are two major technologies on the market, AMOLED (or Super AMOLED) and IPS LCD, and both have their advantages and disadvantages. Here we'll explain exactly what you need to know about them without going too far into the complex technicalities of each approach.

AMOLED

AMOLED (Active Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) technology is now often seen in its next-generation Super AMOLED guise. With these displays, individual pixels are lit separately (that's the active matrix bit) on top of a thin film transistor (TFT) array that passes electricity through organic compounds (that's the OLED bit). It's a newer technology than IPS LCD and improves on it in some areas while still lagging behind in others.

At its heart OLED technology uses anodes and cathodes for electron flow through a very thin film; brightness is determined by the strength of the electron current. Color is controlled by the tiny red, green and blue light-emitting diodes built into the display. The best way of understanding it is to think of each pixel as its own independently colored, miniature light bulb on the screen.Colors are typically brighter with AMOLED and Super AMOLED, and blacks are darker because portions of the screen can be effectively turned off. This also leads to a theoretical improvement in battery life, but that depends on exactly how you're using the screen (if all the pixels are lit all the time, the inverse can be true with AMOLED being more power-hungry than IPS LCD).

AMOLED traditionally suffered from "burn in," where pixel quality degraded over time, though this is becoming less of a problem as the technology improves. Also in the negative column, they cost more to produce and can appear less sharp when viewed at very close range.

Samsung is Super AMOLED's biggest fan, and you'll often find its phones being talked about in terms of the vibrancy and vividness of the colors – that's Super AMOLED at work. The technology scores highly for gorgeous-looking colors and very deep blacks.The key difference between Super AMOLED and the standard AMOLED (often used by the likes of Motorola) is that the former integrates touch sensors in the display itself, removing the need for an extra layer and often allowing for an overall thinner device.

Generally speaking Super AMOLED also offers better brightness and battery life, though again manufacturers are working hard to minimize the difference with their own improvements.

IPS LCD

In the other corner of the ring we have IPS LCD, or In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display – as Super AMOLED is an upgrade on plain old AMOLED, so IPS LCD improves on the venerable (TFT) LCD technology. The mighty iPhone uses IPS LCD and from the manufacturers' point of view it's cheaper to produce, which is a bonus.

In essence, LCD uses polarized light which is then run through a color filter. Horizontal and vertical filters on either side of the liquid crystals control the brightness and whether or not each pixel is on or off. With the backlight included, the handsets are usually thicker – though as with many of these points progress is being made to fix that (and Apple's latest iPhones are notable exceptions).All the pixels are backlit to some extent while the device is on, however, even the black ones. This means contrast and blackness can suffer (if you're watching a movie set in deep space, for example). On the upside, pixels can give the impression of being packed more closely together, aiding sharpness and clarity (something Apple is very keen on). IPS LCD is often spoken of as offering more natural colors; AMOLED screens can sometimes look a little over-saturated.

Viewing angles often aren't quite as good on IPS LCD as they are on AMOLED, broadly speaking, and again its the backlight to blame. On the other hand whites tend to come out better – the whites on an AMOLED screen can sometimes come across as slightly yellowy. Photographers tend to opt for IPS LCD displays as they show colours more accurately.

So, what is your opinion? Please share your views and opinion and win ''MIUI Quick Discussion'' Medal!

10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded 'MIUI Quick Discussion' medal.

Previous Discussions            

Special Thanks to Admin ma'am @candicesu for her continuous support and encouragement, MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participant of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Which Display Type Is Better: AMOLED or IPS LCD Display &  Why?
Single-option Poll, 4466 members voted
73.33% 3275
22.57% 1008
1.41% 63
2.69% 120
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite43 Share

Rated by 38 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

SaiTyson + 10 + 3 Great!
MadMan_x + 5 Great!
4RSZh67U + 1 Great!
lavrynua + 1 Fantastic!
Lenar2207 + 1 Great!
Lelele22 + 1 Awesome!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
MitjaGagin + 1 Great!
Rahul2312 + 4 Fantastic!
mahbub_asif + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crazyindian + 2 Thanks!
oz00ms3 + 1 Great!
19071987Til! + 1 Fantastic!
fishstinks + 2 Great!
Ayavrik + 1 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
pkpn1976 + 1 Agreed!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
p8z68ud2h + 5 Thanks!
Mi4i_Eric + 2 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!

Experience +165  Prestige +32  View Rating Log

⚡⚡Enforcer⚡⚡

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
6670 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi Kids WatchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi BandMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasI Love 20161st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device Team25 Million StrongIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayOreoMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Device ExpertOTA FeedbackYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
Undoubtedly, AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display is far more better and advanced...Because of Excellent clarity,Excellent viewing angles,Deep blacks and excellent contrast ratio as individual pixels can be turned off as in technical aspect, making it well suited for HDR Mode in Camera,also last but not least Good energy efficiency and thinness of AMOLED display also produces brighter luminescence,which means vibrant images.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
92 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!Xiaomi Mi 44 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMi Live Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI World TourSuper SundayHappy Singles' DayMIUI 300 WeeksSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI SCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewNougatBlack SharkSurpriseStar Wars8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI KingApp TalentDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

05:10, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
IPS since You dont need to worry about "burn out" of the screen. And that burn out is typical for the AMOLED screens. I dont care about black color on IPS which in fact is more grayish than on amoled :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
60 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9Rocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverDiscuss HereMaster Of TechnologySurpriseMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th Anniversary

06:34, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by IvanavI at 06:36, Feb-14-2018

I own a Mi 5s (IPS) and there is also a Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (Super AMOLED) in the house. The devices are still fairly modern, they were released within a couple of months from each other, they fall into the same price range, they have roughly the same screen size and the same resolution, so they are good candidates for comparison.

The result, I think I speak both for myself and the owner of the A5, is that there is very little to choose between the two. Sharpness, brightness, contrast, colours, viewing angles... It's all pretty close. The picture on the A5 looks like it's a bit closer to the front of the glass than on the Mi 5S, but it's not a huge difference; the colours on the Mi 5S, on the other hand, do look more natural (and not at all dull!) compared to the A5. In fact, the screen of my Mi 5S (among other things) left quite an impression on a Galaxy S8 owner recently.

So, while they don't put out identical picture, the differences are really not that big. One might say "See this little discrepancy between the two? To me, that is really important!", and therefore prefer one over the other, but other than that, it's really, really close.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Super Thursday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterDiscuss HereMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruSurprise

10:29, Feb-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
both AMOLED and IPS also drains battery fast.....

OLED is still the best, no need backlight, pixel by pixel control independently(colour more accurate, dark is pure dark)

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
18:58, Feb-17-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Both have advantages but amoled looks better and that is most peoples main concern with screens.  I would add that power management is important to me i want to to have the best possible battery life. Amoled in theory is better than ips lcd in this respect because it turns off pixels to create the blacks.  But in real life i have found that ips lcd phones seem to have better battery life.  

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:51, Feb-17-2018 | From Mi Note 2
|
AMOLED is really better for pictures and vídeos, IPS still works better under the Sun because It is brightness. I prefer AMOLED display for a normal use.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMi MIXMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi Note 4XRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersOreoTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomStar WarsRingtone Expert25 Million StrongDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMr. Dependable

02:03, Feb-18-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
As crazy as it sounds, I prefer LCD compared to AMOLED. I find that "punchy" color of AMOLED distracting, even on mildest setting. It is just too saturated and put unnecessary strain to my eyes. Lastly, I always have screen burn in with AMOLED.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Marshmallow1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Rocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruUpdates Lover

14:47, Feb-18-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Markota replied at 2018-2-14 13:26
AMOLED is much better.

Why bad Amoled for eyes ?
Answer here...
https://youtu.be/sJaOaPtJPHY

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MiPopSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkAndroid Elf10 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual Awards

09:23, Feb-19-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Both can suffer screen burn-ins. I've been a galaxy s5 and s6 (SUPER AMOLED) user before I switched to Mi5s (IPS LCD) and I've experienced both.  Though amoleds offer brighter and more vivid colors but prices for handsets with amoleds are really expensive like samsung's flagships. Unlike my Mi5s, it only costs half the price than any other flagship but with the same powerful processors, beauty, etc. My main point though is that with other brands' flagships, eventually phones become deffective as time goes by normally in 3-5 years and also, by that 3-5 years time, you would have upgraded to a new phone already. All in all, you're actually getting new phones and flagship phones but with Xiaomi's, you'd get the same powerful phones at half the price of its competitors.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
173 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI SWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersHappy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals Collector5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion

00:21, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
1021 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Notebook AirXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi ScaleMi VRMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMi Note 2MIUI Font Lover1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DaySuper MondayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017Rocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdaySuper Tuesday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy New YearRingolicious MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Greece10 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn Festival500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup1700K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewBlack SharkQuick Survey7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Dual Camera6 Million Forum MembersMi DropDiscuss HereHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Redmi S2MIUI Weekend Giveaway10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMi 8MIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Expert25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMi A1Die-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi TalentYouth Pledge

00:23, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
182 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4XWomen's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 92 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayRocket to Future1st Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SSuper SaturdayMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopQuick Survey25 Million Strong10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss HereBlack SharkHumor MasterMIUI KingSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyStar Wars

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
1402 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFiMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterUnlock MedalMi MIXMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi VRMi Band 2Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 5sRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 54 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalRingolicious MedalHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI AustraliaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoQuick SurveyNougat8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerMi DropMIUI 10Dual CameraDiscuss HereStar WarsHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 20186 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI King7 Million Forum MembersRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruRingtone ExpertMr. DependableScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMi TalentAndroid Elf25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayMIUI ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story Teller

00:24, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 3
Online time
448 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power BankMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Super ThursdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsMIUI P3 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia1300K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentSuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper Sunday1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9MIUI SHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super SaturdayMIUI World TourMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny 8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017Black Shark9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsNougatMi Talent5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10SurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRingtone Expert2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalAndroid Guru

01:04, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
208 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandYi Action CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 1SRedmi 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday800K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI India700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI S2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI World TourThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From NepalXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary300K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Happy Medal1500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerSurprise10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterAndroid ElfDiscuss Here7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersApp Star8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorOreoMi TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMr. DependableStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMIUI Expert

01:06, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
AMOLED or Super AMOLED Display looks fine because of vibrant colors and brightness.

Supreme Member

Something wonderful is about t

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
215 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi HomeMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi Note 3Redmi 2RedmiMi 4cMi TVRedmi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersMi PadRedmi NoteMIUI 50 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Super MondayUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Greece1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI Poland1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From Singapore3500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy New YearHilal Ramadan 1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyDiwali MIUI Monthly Talk1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' Day1900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 7th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th AnniversaryPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI Beta TeamMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter FollowerDual CameraOreo9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Wallpaper ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeRingtone Star Debate MasterAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruInbox ZeroHumor Master

01:11, Feb-14-2018 | Via mobile
|
Amoled.....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsRedmi Quiz MasterTheme Talent

01:15, Feb-14-2018 | From PC
|
begoodness replied at 2018-2-13 16:21
I often read from the smartphone screen at night. For me AMOLED is better with his true black color.

not worth. more expensive and what you get, just a true black color?

I cant choose.

Comment

begoodness I get no gray light on the black background of the screen. What is nice for the eyes at night and saves battery power.  01:39, Feb-15-2018

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list