Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Happy 2019Debate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

23:00, Mar-27-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
I had an Htc butterfly, I was very happy with my cell phone, although I had the screen broken and the charging pin did not workIn, In Argentina there are no spare parts for Htc, so enjoy my mobile while I could. My cell phone turned off at any time, and the universal charger ruined the battery. Until one day my Htc died.I did not want Motorola, I did not want Samsung or Lg. So one day,looking for a cell phone different from the ones they all have, I found Xiaomi. I liked them immediately. I waited and waited, until I could buy my Redmi Note 5. Because, although they are not expensive where I live they are not cheap. I love my Redmi Note 5 😍😍😍😍

Comment

abhijitdevnath please post in Mi community other countries section  11:11, Mar-28-2019

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

23:01, Mar-27-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
I think I wrote a lot 😂😂

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

23:02, Mar-27-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
#Mi Love U &I!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

02:33, Mar-28-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Andrufg replied at 2019-3-27 23:00
I had an Htc butterfly, I was very happy with my cell phone, although I had the screen broken and th ...

I have not had my Redmi Note 5 for a long time, it's the most expensive cell phone I can afford, and I'm very happy with it but I'd love to win the Mi mix 3!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

23:25, Mar-29-2019 | From Redmi Note 5
|
# Mi love u & I. When my butterfly Htc died I was more than a month without a cell phone. They lent me a Samsung, but I really did not want it as a gift. After meeting Xiaomi, I was determined to have one of those cell phones. When I saw the Redmi Note 5, I really loved it. N I did not want Samsung, or Motorola, or LG, or any other. I just wanted a Xiaomi. As in my country they are not very well known and not very cheap, I had to wait. But finally, after a long time I was able to buy my Redmi Note 5. The wait was worth it. # Mi love u & I

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list